The project is to set up and configure and open source CMS site and integrate it with a database.
The layout should be similar to this website: [url removed, login to view]
With a header than incorporates a banner ad, and 3 columns.
· The database will be used for user data submissions which they will be able to submit anonymously after entering a code to prevent spam submissions.
· All categories of data must be submitted.
· This data will then be put in a queue for review.
· Upon review and approval, the user submitted data will be made available on the website.
· The database should be searchable by users, however, users should not be able to download the entire database. It should be viewable in increments of 5 or 10 line items per page.
Bidders MUST have previous experience of working with open source CMS including template, and component customization/creation (portfolio must reflect this). Also depending on the performance on this job, a long term relationship may be foreseeable doing freelance work for our organization. You must be proactive in your communications with us, must be available on a regular basis via Phone/fax/email/IM etc, and become an active part of this transition.
Your reply should include
· previous examples of your open source CMS work integrating a user submission database (minimum of 3 examples_
· 3 references
· cost estimate for completion
· time estimate for completion
This project will require documentation and testing before releasing payment.