IP Solutions are looking for a contract Test Analyst for 3-6 months to join our Sydney team and work on an exciting project! Rate $5000- $5500/month.
Reporting to the PMO / Support Manager, the Software Test Analyst role is key to ensure project deliverables are aligned to requirements and ensuring testing is appropriately rigorous.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Sound test practices such as test planning, test case creation, test results capture and reporting.
• Review test results and modify tests if necessary
• Communicate findings to technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Ability to work with a variety of IT and business stakeholders in defining & building test requirements
• Transpose user stories into high level test cases to deliver automated test scripts
• Adaptable and flexible with the ability to multitask
• Familiar with project development life cycle working in an Agile environment.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Accepts responsibility for the creation of test cases using own in depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
• Recent experience with testing applications and services.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel, Jira.
• Experience in the Payments industry.
• Experience in automated testing using Selenium.
Needed on site in Sydney, no remote offers, thanks.
67 frilansare har i genomsnitt lagt bud på $43/timme för detta jobb
Persona con alto grado de responsabilidad y compromiso, cuento con experiencia en el área de Calidad de Software trabajando con metodologías ágiles además en gestión como apoyo al equipo.