1) What are the main goals of the site?
Intermediate a service, provide service, sales, give support to customers.
2) What kind of website is it?
Website that collects information essential for the provision of specific service.
4) What are the plans to promote the site?
Disclosure in social media and events.
5) Is there an approximate date for the website to have to be ready
In 5 days
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE WEBSITE
6) Describe the business / product / company as if it were a person.
Serious, reliable product / company that conveys safety and elegance to your customer.
8) What message best describes the company's performance?
We simplify and make access to executive air transport more accessible.
9) Is it necessary to obtain visitor data? What do I need to know?
Place, time spent on site, source and destinations searched by client, social class.
10) What is the target audience?
Entrepreneurs, executives, media people in general, athletes, families.
11) What will the site offer its target audience?
Quotation and sale of flights offered by air taxi companies.
12) What should visitors do on the site?
Request the quotation of a flight through a panel and the completion of the purchase of that flight.
Simple and fast contact between company and customer.
15) What information on the site will change? How often and to what extent?
Only institutional information.
16) Who benefits from the updates?
17) What sections and features do they need to exist?
Use the site [login to view URL] as a basis.
18) What is the "accepted" site (what does it need to exist to "accept" that it is ready)?
Everything mentioned in item 17.
19) Do you have any web site looks in mind?
Use site [login to view URL], [login to view URL], as a basis. Use FLYNOW colors.
20) Are there existing standards, such as logos and colors, that should be present?
Yes, use colors, logo and visual identity of FLYNOW
22) What are some other web sites that you like? What do you like about them? If possible, submit referral links.
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
to [login to view URL]