I'm a designer/developer type that took a CodeCanyon project and has been modifying it since. Due to the many projects I have going on, I need an experienced Laravel developer with relatively good JS knowledge to complete some trouble areas (time extensive for my experience).
The project is a crowdfunding site, similar to GoFundMe. I'll provide the codebase as is, an overview of it, list of changes/features needed, and some references of third party (like API). Many of the features will have UI built for it to get an idea of flow/layout; but will need the functionality (involving JS libraries, AJAX, and backend).
A brief overview of changes needed:
- Backblaze B2 Cloud integration for storage of all images (and maybe others later one).
- Social Network logins/sign ups.
- Simple notifications system (typical social network-like - no follow and minimum data).
- User dashboard stats (a graph with time spans)
- Simple activity feed (typical social network-like - no follow and minimal data).
- Simple-ish referral traffic parsing for social leads (how much traffic and donations came from social networks?).
- Data table for managing donations.
- Email template creation for mass sending of emails.
- Attach photos to campaigns.
- Autocomplete location dropdown.
- PDF Generation for dynamic text within an already done poster design PDF
- Stripe Connect API work (calls and webhooks).
More details in the project doc that can be provided if needed, but these are basically the features/changes needed.
Added more extensive project details.
29 frilansare har i genomsnitt lagt bud på $1368 för detta jobb
Hi there, reviewed your requirement and would like to tell you that I can surely help you with the project and can assure you about quality and fast turnaround. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.