The website in question is: [url removed, login to view]
We are currently using Joomla Beta 1.5 and Vbulletin 3.5.3 (we are upgrading to the latest forum version when we buy a new skin).
First off, we want some general coding done.
* Website reverted back to Joomla 1.0, the template we are using will have to be fixed to be compatible with Joomla 1.0.
* Voting buttons to Topsites. We have a PHP script that has a timer set so you can't vote more than 1 time per x hours. But instead of a popup it should go directly to the voting page and if you have already voted get a message saying you've already voted once.
* Polls module. If you have already voted you should get a message saying that along with the current statistics, instead of a blank page
* A general overlook of the coding of the layout on the website, especially margins in FF and IE. The last coder we had seemed to have some troubles, especially with the margins.
After this, we would like to integrate our Vbulletin forum better. Right now we are using wrapper to wrap the forums into the website, but that's not working very well. Here's what we want fixed:
* When you refresh in a post it brings you too the forum again. It should stay in the same post. - Clicking links should make you end up at the top on the new page, not at the bottom or in the middle as it is now
* The entire page should stretch out when big images are shown, not just the frame. Preferably have an auto-size function that resizes big picture automatically. - Forum use 2 scrollsbars until it's loaded, shouldn't be a scrollbar inside the frame.
* Remove the white background on forums
* We want to have a login menu on the main website. You will login to Joomla (preferably CB) and to the forums aswell. You should be able to access your profile and PMs from there.
That would be all