We are looking to enhance the look-and-feel and add functionality to an existing retail Wordpress based website. We have scoped the programm as a number of mini-projects in order that this work can take place and be delivered we will pay milestone payments against each of these mini projects as follows:
Phase 1 - Setup Development Site
* Create a development environment for the web site on a LAMP server we will provide from our own hosting environment. This environment will be expected to function just as live does, to include version management and a mechanism for ftp of new website material to the production site.
Phase 2 - Design, Build, Test and Implement Enhancements
1. Add Customer chat-to-customer service interface to the website
2. Add customer account creation and management
3. Add product basket and configuration save mechanism
4. eCommerce payment integration
5. Enhanced product option selection and configuration widgets
6. Add Blog page
7. Add customer personal review mechanism to site
8. Customer Forum
9. Enhance back end database integration with products and pricing and user accounts on the website
1. From time to time other enahcnement or defect fix requests will arise and need to be dealt with urgently in response to business need. The winning bidder will be expected to have additional resource available to deal with these as they arise. In parallel with mini-projects.
We expect the winning bidder to price each of the 10 enhancement mini projects individually and payments will be made on the satisfactory completion of each.
A detailed brief of the projects is in a seperate PDF document.
Of utmost importance for any party Cryo will engage are the following:
* Quality - the outsource partner must have their own stringent quality standards and processes, it's expected that basic testing will at least have been performed. Code quality should be high and correction of defects should not result in additional defects being generated
* Communications - at all times Cryo must be honestly and quickly informed of progress, obstacles and technical difficulties
* Timeliness - committed dates for delivery must be kept
* Project Management - Cryo do not expect to have to micro manage projects and expect an outsourcer to use their own project management
It is essential that any applicant be a capable organisation with skills in:
* Image Manipulation – Photoshop, Wordpress and Website widgets for graphic representation (gallerys, thumbnails, lightbox etc)
* Database - MySQL, SQL script, Entity design
* Content Authorship – good standard of English, experience in good structuring of content management systems
* Operating Systems – Linux admin knowledge is a must together with integration of email smtp, ftp, php and the support and configuration of Wordpress and MySql
IMPORTANT Please provide either a fixed cost estimate for the whole programme of mini-projects, or a breakdown of each.