**SUMMARY** Write a dummy **program** (Delphi), a simple License Manager (**LM**) site (PHP, on our server) and a test **Ecommerce** **signal** (PHP, on our server). The system is to allow activation of the program for use on a single PC if the LM site has received a ‘paid’ signal from the test Ecommerce page.
* User’s name/email passed from the Ecommerce site to the LM site
* Use License ID, Hard-drive ID & Motherboard ID to generate a license file
* The pre-activated program itself contains no unique number (ie every download is the same)
* End-user activation/de-activation/re-activation
* Administrator to view activations/failed activations/de-activations/re-activations & modify activation status manually on LM admin page
* Program to check license file every start after activation (without phoning home)
**Indicate in your bid**
* How you will use cryptographic methods
* Whether the LM site needs https (the real Ecommerce site is https of course)?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Win98 and up (dummy program)
PHP server (LM site)