1. we will setup a magento store and install a theme with demo content We will then feed products from various products sources through their APIs to [url removed, login to view] (Master website) we will also import all Aliexpress categories to replace the current theme demo categories in [url removed, login to view]
2. we will install a socialengine magento plugin on a socialengine website [url removed, login to view] this plugin synchronizes Magento store products, accounts etc. to socialengine website. However on this socialengine website we will create a process as described below;
- From the socialengine marketplace, a user will click to open a store then he will be taken to a page where he will select the store type (I want to Sell My Own Products or I want to Dropship)
- When the user selects "I want to Dropship" the he will be taken to a page where he will select the products categories he wants to sell, each category has a price so that when he checks any category the price displays below and as he keeps checking categories the prices continue to add up
- then when he is done with all the categories he wants to sell, he moves to the next page where he will make see all the categories he has selected and selects payment method and makes payment
- after making payment he see a thank you page and notification that his products are being fetched then there will be a page with a progress bar showing product fetching completion percentage.
We shall create An API to synchronize All products and their atributes from [url removed, login to view] (Master) to opencart and wordpress website (seller)
3. We shall create a function from master website so that Master admin can add edit product prices which will update in real-time at seller website. This is going to be An API that can be used for any seller website apart from the socialengine website since we are using magento plugin for that.
4. We shall also create a function so that seller can also add product prices or profit margin category wise or product wise
When seller makes a sale on their website seller will come to master website and log into their account and and place an order for this product while master handles the delivery process.