Candidate should have experience with or interest in:
- Functional web design
- RESTful APIs
- Node.js, Angular.js, and MVC programming
- Mobile development
- Authentication, authorization, and OAuth
- Relational databases and schema design
- PostgreSQL triggers and rules
- Familiarity with Github and git
- Working over SSH and comfort with command line tools
- Running Linux or FreeBSD in a virtual machine
- Familiarity with regression or unit testing is a plus
And the updated list of tasks:
- Let a USER capture their view of ranked retrievals for an ADMIN to
- Create regression testing suite with cucumber/nodeunit.
- Allow user to swap the current query image for
others without reloading the page.
- Enable the use of a remote database to allow the webserver and
database to be on separate machines.
- Add configuration option for expiring handouts after a set amount of
- Expire user auth tokens after a period of time.
- Maintain a log of every event where a USER or ADMIN modified the state
of an image.
- Interface with Mechanical Turk.
- Add running graphics of system produced identities and performance.
This is a MIT project that will transition to public use: http://sloop.mit.edu
27 frilansare har i genomsnitt lagt bud på $33/timme för detta jobb
George Bailey here from Los Angeles, USA. I am expert in web application and have done similar app before. Please respond back so we can finalize working terms, Thanks,