Language: Any Programming Language
You have to design a graph visualization toolbox that will perform different operations. First you have to read data from file (sample file is given at the end) and display in the form of graph. Then apply these operations on that graph:
1. First check whether graph is a tree or not.
2. Calculate degrees and eccentricity for each vertex, and then calculate center and radius of the graph.
3. Apply any suitable algorithm on the graph to find whether graph is Bipartite or not.
4. Apply any suitable algorithm on the graph to find maximum clique in the graph
5. Apply following graph algorithms to find the minimum spanning tree in the graph:
a. Prims Algorithm
b. Kruskal Algorithm
6. Apply these following algorithms to find the Shortest path:
a. Dijkstra' Algorithm
b. Floyd Warshall Algorithm
A sample graphical interface has been shown in the attached file.
Please read the attached doc file well.