1. I have a pdf for a first edition of my book, Navigating the Patent System. see attached.
2. I made changes to the book content (words and images). The changes to the text were made to a word file that I have. The word file was generated from the pdf of the first edition of the book. I have the new images needs to be sized and positioned into the word and pdf file.
3. I need someone to clean up the word file so that it can easily be converted into an ebook. Additionally, when the word file is converted to an updated pdf for upload to createspace (i.e., print book) there is only a limited number of changes that needs to be made to the updated pdf.
4. Additionally, in the word file, i need someone to create the hyperlinks from the Table of Contents to the body of the book. Plus, there are numerous internal cross references in the body of the book to other parts of the book. e.g., to a different chapter, to a footnote, etc. In the word file, I need hyperlinks to these other sections as well so that the user can use these hyperlinks when using the .mobi file.
5. The updated pdf for createspace (print book) needs to match the style and format of the original pdf mentioned in #1 above. Plus, you need to do everything needed to include the images in the updated pdf and the .mobi file.
5A. Regarding the style and format, essentially, all of the format and style of the original pdf must be incorporated into the pdf that you create for me. Be sure that you understand this one requirement. For example, style and format elements include but are not limited to: tabs, odd and even pages are offset left and right to allow for the gutter in the print book.
6. There are three deliverables. One word file. One pdf for upload to createspace for a print book. One mobi file for upload to kindle.