We have a C# website that allows users to fill out an online form and then save that form data to a Database and convert it to an Excel file which is also stored on the server. We need to add a new form to this system. We currently have the form in Excel format (attached) and need someone to build the HTML version of the form and a script that will save the form and convert it to Excel. We already have a few similar forms setup in the system that you can use as examples, but this form is a bit more complicated than the ones we already have. The pages and database are already setup for this form, for those interested in the project I can send you login info and show you our current structure.
Project requirements are:
- Build online HTML form to match the Excel file. (white columns are calculated fields and do not need to be in the online form).
- Online form has four standard fields that are already pre-populated: Arbor Loan Number, Property Name, Key Principal, Date (these are already on the HTML form).
- On the Excel file there are rows for up to 50 properties, we don't want to display all of these fields to the user. Instead the initial form will only display two properties (one for Multifamily Holdings and one for Other Holdings) and each section will have a button to 'Add New' that will add a new property to the list.
- Each property (except the first one) should have a 'delete' button to remove a property if needed. The delete button should:
> confirm: Do you want to delete this property?
> delete the property and related data in the database
- The Excel file has two sections: 'Multifamily Holdings' and 'Other Holdings'. The online form should also have two sections to keep the different properties separate.
- We already have a database table to store the form data. All of our forms use this same table structure and the same process to save data. The database which stores data for this form is called 'schedule-of-real-estate-owned-s'
- When the user clicks 'Save' the form will:
> Submit to a file called '[url removed, login to view]' (already exists)
> This file will grab all the form data and save it in the correct table with a unique document 'id' so it can be retrieved later (already works)
> Take the form data and create an Excel file
> We are using ClosedXML ([url removed, login to view]) to do this
> The script should copy a blank copy of the real form and then use the saved data to populate the Excel file. We have an example of this process for another document that I can show you.
> Since we are creating a copy of the existing Excel file all the 'calculations' for fields should remain and be automatically populated when the user opens the Excel file. We don't need to worry about doing any calculations.
- Clicking 'Submit' will do the same thing as save except it submits the form to '[url removed, login to view]' which has a slightly different script that also marks the document as ready for approval.
- Clicking 'Export Excel' will download an Excel file of the current form data. If the current data has not been saved it will tell the user to save the form before exporting.
- You will need to create the script that adds the data to the Excel file. This same script is used when a user clicks Save, Submit or Export Excel.
Please let me know if there are questions about the project. Thanks.
42 frilansare har i genomsnitt lagt bud på $526 för detta jobb
Hi, I have read your post and can get this done for you. can you kindly share the login details so I can take a further look as you have said in your post. Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers
We are the team that visualize, pens down ideas, adds in the essential ingredient of creativity and imagination and cooks up that perfect dish called brand. Lets discuss in details.