Please read and understand the project first, we DO NOT need custom DXF/cad code from scratch there is a full demo project and CadLib library covering 90% + of the work already. Individuals that do not read requirements or reference CadLib will be ignored.
Successful candidate will:
1) download / run a working editor application that can read CAD files + includes CADLib demo application from our cloud url
2) Review CadLib library here [login to view URL] and download 30 day trial of library, replace running application DLL with yours to renew 30 day trial
3) Add "part detection" of shapes within sample application (sample DXF files available for testing)
4) For each part detected, identify XDim, YDim, and area occupied (rectangle) and store in a list
5) Be able to output this information in JSON format to store in DB and subsequently reload from JSON
6) This windows form application will be embedded in ours, so we need some methods exposed for us to call in C# code
The current CAD application is a demo editor from the CadLib website. We need custom modifications made to support our use case. 1 DXF file could have 1-N parts stored in it, so we need a listview of each part stored and it is auto generated when the file is loaded like in the picture attached. We have pictures that illustrate examples of how it should work as a reference. We can already load 1 or many files, toggle layers on / off, edit files to close off elements.
Skills: DXF, CadLib, C#/Windows Forms, Visual Studio