I have a single web page to develop using ASP with MS Expressions Web and MS Access as the backend database. We are converting a legacy application using MS Access and VB into a web application. It is a single form (screenshot#1) We dont need any fancy graphics at this time, but would be a bonus if you can do quickly.
This project should be fairly easy to do. The hardest part might be converting the message area into a MS Word ML (screenshot#2) area, so we can store and print formatted letters and table data within the messages.
(1) Translate the enclosed screen shot from Microsoft Access into a web based page.
(2) Make sure we are using Microsoft Expressions with ASP.net as a development platform.
(3) Make sure we are using a MasterPage to encompass any header, footer, and sidebar items that will be common to webpages on our site.
(4) Make sure we are using Microsoft Access as the backend database for now. I will email you the database tables/queries that you will need. If needed.
(5) Use the second screen shot as a basis to replace the message area in first screenshot.
(6) We will be using WordML tags to display text on the form and store any message text in WordML in the database. This is to remain compatible with Microsoft Word. (see screenshot#2)
(7) We need to add capability to add and manage tables within the message area using WordML.
(8) A print function to print the customer information, and a separate print to print the message area will be needed.
(9) Also a pdf conversion will be needed. In addition, be able to save off the pdf in the database.
(10) Don’t worry about converting the entire first screenshot. Just convert the following main areas:
a. Basic Company contact information
b. Contact list within the company (list of names in the upper right)
c. Message area tab – which is to be converted to WordML with table support, if possible.
(11) We will need to search for a particular customer based on company name, first name, last name, etc
(12) We will want to scroll through the company contacts one by one using: next and previous
(13) We will need to add and delete new company contact information records.
(14) We will assume you can edit the company contact information from the main web form.
We are looking for a quality freelancer with upto date skills that we might work with continually in the future.