Tax Law is a field of law that is essential in any country, protecting and guiding people regarding taxes and other related matters. A Tax Lawyer is a professional specialized in this area who can provide advice and help to anyone who might be facing misunderstanding or discrepancies regarding taxes that need to be paid. They are needed to protect the rights of people, organizations and companies and even guide governmental entities concerning taxation.
Tax Lawyers must highly knowledgeable to develop tax strategies beneficial to those they work with, needing them to constantly provide advice on the benefit of the particular option chosen.
Here's some projects that our expert Tax Lawyers made real:
- We completed filing one tender in a government portal for an Indian firm
- Helped organizations or companies located in Bosnia and Herzegovina manage their taxes
- With our expertise in Quickbook Online ProAdvisors we were able to respond effectively and efficiently to bookkeeping requests
- We provided insight and knowledge on Understanding the procedures for importing goods, especially product terms with delivery through CIF shipping
- Our clients benefited from knowing exactly what tax their partnership firms need to pay
- Our team had success helping nurses from India to obtain labor certifications, as well as consultation on Florida Hospital &IHS
- Responding appropriately to tax questions related to the UAE
- We have guided individuals through the process of preparing Canadian income tax returns from 2015 until 2021
- Clients subscribed our services for an attorney review and opinion letter they needed signed
- Freelancers hired by clients have helped developed contracts with Dubsado services clear enough for accounting/bookkeeping & tax preparation firms.
In conclusion, at Freelancer.com we strive always to secure professional assistance when it comes down to Tax Law matters that require specialized knowledge; reassuring our clients that every aspect will be managed appropriately. So why not post your own project today in Freelancer.com and hire an expert Tax Lawyer?Från 24,108 betyg, betygsätter kunder vår Tax Lawyers 4.84 av 5 stjärnor.
Anlita Tax Lawyers
I am looking for help with filing my personal and company tax returns this year. Although I have a general understanding of my income and expenses, I need help tracking them properly in order to ensure accuracy when filing. I want to file electronically but need some assistance with navigating the filing process and any software needed. Additionally, I would welcome any guidance regarding other tax matters that may arise during the tax filing process. Ultimately, I would like someone who can handle my entire tax return filing including helping me gain an understanding of my tax liabilities.
The hearing is for 2 hours Northampton 18th september 2023 see skeleton argument aattched requirements landlord and tenant knowledge Must not work for Local authorities in the UK directly or indirectly
Originally, company EOOD was to stay EOOD with just the change of the owner/manager Now idea is to change this EOOD into a OOD with same manager, but two shareholders (one shareholder being the original owner/manager of the EOOD) I do have 12 word documents that were just to switch manager/owner from one EOOD to EOOD I need those documents to be adjusted to the fact we'll go from one existing EOOD to a OOD Thank you PS: I will provide all existing documents
The game is about "Rummy" Looking for a ca to explain and complete total process.
We have a small online service where we provide educational materials, online courses and teacher workshops. We have grown this past year and need to streamline our business. We also need to set up a business bank account. We have few expenses and easy platform. We have a multi-member LLC. Our entire business can be seen at
Looking for someone who can guide us in filling ESIC, PF, and PT returns. Only apply to the project if you are an expert and have done such type of work previously.
Get DSC class 3 validity 2 years only 500Rs within 15min Document required Pan Aadhar Photo Email Phone no
I am seeking an experienced, confident lawyer to provide expert advice on some contracts we are preparing. The consultant must have at least five years of experience and be fully knowledgeable of the legal framework in Singapore. The consultant should have comprehensive knowledge of the existing and proposed laws and be able to provide in-depth written analysis. The consultant should not only understand the legal implications of regulations and laws, but also be able to suggest solutions and strategies for compliance. In addition, the consultant should be able to explain the legal basis of different requirements and discuss solutions to challenging legal issues.
I have a small claim (In that case, I will need documentation and prep help) or may wish to go for a trial and looking forward to an attorney with experience dealing with demand letters or demand trials; the claim is against a car dealer in Calabasas, California. So CA licensing is a must. Hourly rates will differ from $30-$60 based on education and experience.