Radio Frequency Engineering is a powerful engineering field with an amazing range of capabilities that can be applied in myriad ways. A Radio Frequency Engineer specializes in ensuring efficient communication over the air by designing, developing and deploying systems for wireless data transmission. This can include designing and implementing the antennas, baseband, Base Transceiver Station (BTS) equipment, and complex network configurations. The result is reliable, long-range and secure data transmission from embedded hardware to servers and back.
Here’s some projects our expert Radio Frequency Engineer made real:
- Developed cutting-edge modulation and coding schemes for 4G, 5G and B5G
- Crafted a system to prevent attacks on UAVs
- Located optimal sites for a citywide helium network
- Implemented ultra-low power wireless networks to cover a city with IOT devices
- Developed Metasurface-based radio frequency rectennas
- Designed an Antenna Interface and matching circuits at different frequencies
- Utilized Longley–Rice model to accurately estimate radio coverage
- Investigated a complex circuit involving frequency generators and coils
- Created a software defined radio using Python, GRC or MATLAB
- Collected Linux RTL-SDR capture using GNU Radio
The possibilities for Radio Frequency Engineering remain truly limitless as technologies advance in scope and availability. Our team of expert Radio Frequency Engineers, specializing in every aspect of RF engineering design can tackle both large and small problems. Whether it's improving signal quality or providing cost effective coverage solutions, Freelancer.com has the perfect Radio Frequency Engineer to meet your exact needs. Post your project now, you'll be glad you did!Från 1,338 betyg, betygsätter kunder vår Radio Frequency Engineers 4.95 av 5 stjärnor.
Anlita Radio Frequency Engineers