Personlig utveckling Jobs
Personal Development is a process of constant growth and self-development. A Personal Development Trainer could help foster understanding, development and potential change in a person or group, when it comes to behavioural, cognitive, emotional, spiritual and physical dynamic aspects. Our Personal Development Trainers are experts that can provide support, guidance and motivation to help clients reach their goals.
Here's some projects that our expert Personal Development Trainers made real:
- Generating documents to ensure effective legal use and regulation of private data
- Providing training on giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Assisting clients with upgrading their websites to the latest version
- Creating digital marketing plans, business coaching programs, and Powerpoint presentations
- Fixing customizations in plugin integration services
- Drafting essays about Leadership and Strategic Management
- Carrying out location visits in Ronda St area
- Conducting web research about gigwork platforms for the UK & Spain
Personal development training gives clients a greater insight into themselves and others. By working with a Personal Development Trainer, clients can gain the necessary perspective, resources and tools to enhance their progress towards their objectives. The Freelancer.com marketplace is full of excellent Personal Development Trainers who can provide tailored solutions for any request. Clients looking to unlock the wonders of self-development are encouraged to post a project on Freelancer.com to start benefiting from personal development today.Från 17,458 betyg, betygsätter kunder vår Personal Development Trainers 4.85 av 5 stjärnor.
Anlita Personal Development Trainers
I am on a path to create multiple sources of income and achieve financial independence. I use TimeNavi to attempt to log down my time but I don't really know how to categorize time (by 2 hours slot? by activities as there might be a mix. By purpose?) and how to review them. I am also not sure on how to review my progress objectively. I watched a youtube video from Alux on income levels and I am at the $3000 to $5000 per month level. Alux suggest that I look for mentor that are two levels up on the $30,000/month level. If there is anyone out there who can advise me on my goal and time, do let me know. I can pay a small sum for your advise and see how we can go from there.