till
till
till
Typ
Kompetens
Språk
    Jobbstat
    2,000 forums jobb har hittats, med prissättning USD

...manager will be responsible for: - our social media feed : writing of posts, stories, and interactions with users, groups and comments. - content creation: re-purposeful images, articles, videos, or info-graphics,... - regular newsletter writing (3 or 4 / months) - Announce new products, and re-target previous products the channels includes Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Slack, Reddit, specific forums, and our own blog. The ultimate goal of the community manager is to create awareness and engagement with our audience. We are sound effects libraries creators. We develop and distribute our own sounds for the use by professionals in films and video games. You will need to understand our very specific niche, activities, target, and channels before starting the position. If this po...

$13 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $13 / hr Snittbud
    11 bud

...manager will be responsible for: - our social media feed : writing of posts, stories, and interactions with users, groups and comments. - content creation: re-purposeful images, articles, videos, or info-graphics,... - regular newsletter writing (3 or 4 / months) - Announce new products, and re-target previous products the channels includes Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Slack, Reddit, specific forums, and our own blog. The ultimate goal of the community manager is to create awareness and engagement with our audience. We are sound effects libraries creators. We develop and distribute our own sounds for the use by professionals in films and video games. You will need to understand our very specific niche, activities, target, and channels before starting the position. If this po...

$18 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $18 / hr Snittbud
    13 bud
    Build a website Avslutades left

We are an MMA media outlet. We are looking to create a website for blogs and forums.

$1004 (Avg Bid)
    $1004 Snittbud
    66 bud

READ FIRST BEFORE APPLYING SEO TASK TO BE COMPLETED: BUILD NICHE RELEVANT BACKLINK /FOUM/BLOG POST TO AN AUTOMOTIVE AND CLEANING RELATED WEBSITE We are looking to hire someone on monthly basis to build niche relevant backlinks(Links from High Authority Websites_Automotive blogs_Automotive Forums) NO BOTS LIKE SEOAUTOPILOT, GSA, XRUMMER AND SO ON TO BE USED MANUAL WORK WITH DIFFERENT IP ADDRESSES , YOU NEED TO CREATE 1 ACCOUNT FOR EVERY SINGLE FORUM AND POST AS A REGISTERED USER MUST ADD LINK AND PICTURES AS INSTRUCTED MUST SEND WEEKLY REPORT IF YOU THINK YOU ARE ABLE TO PROVIDE THIS SERVICE AS INSTRUCTED THEN SEND ME: YOUR ASKING PRICE HOW MANY NICHE RELEVANT BACKLINKS AND /BLOG FORUM POST YOU CAN DO? THE WEBSITE IS AAA AUTO SPA AND WE ARE LOCATED IN TORONTO, CANADA

$90 (Avg Bid)
    $90 Snittbud
    18 bud

...focused on discussion. It is a WP MU (multisite) that will include a free plan and three paid plans plus one 5-year membership option on monthly or annual subscription. The site includes (main plugins): • BuddyPress + Kleo (Activity, messaging, groups, blogs, classifieds, directory, events) • BBpress – This functions the support forum on the main site (all members access) • WPforo – Formal Forums (will be restricted to paying members) with all addons • PaidMembershipsPro – Membership plugin, paid “Plus” with all addons. • MyCred – For points, badges etc. (this could end up being our top 3 most important plugins) • WooCommerce (vendors) – A typical shop, allowing ‘business’ members to p...

$658 (Avg Bid)
    $658 Snittbud
    12 bud

I have a website related to IQ Tests. I want to find someone who can daily give me few hours and can share my website links on some forums and blogs to increase its users.

$121 (Avg Bid)
    $121 Snittbud
    18 bud

...pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow. - Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active. - Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days - Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses. - Prefer high ranking Alexa sites. - No article directories, link farms, forums, spam sites, web rings or link directories. - Links that are not approved will have to be replaced by service provider. - Maximum 25-30 Links per day -The page where you will put my link should not have more than 100 external links! (this is very important) - We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable. Reporting: Spreadsheet should be provided after every 100 ...

$69 (Avg Bid)
    $69 Snittbud
    29 bud

Install LMS (theme by themeforest) and set-up one functioning course with Forums, Badges and alerts. Content is already done. This is the theme and sample: Pls note that the theme is lmstheme.

$162 (Avg Bid)
    $162 Snittbud
    73 bud
    SQL Code help in PHP Avslutades left

Hello. I am having an issue with some MySQL code... I am fine with all the basics however I have never done what I need to do before and have had no luck posting on the forums. I have almost finished building a website that has a shopping cart which is using the database for the cart. All I need is to know the correct way to write the query so that will work. This should be a couple of minute job if you know the answer. I am ready to hire now however the job needs to be done immediately. I'd prefer USA or European developers. Thank you.

$27 (Avg Bid)
    $27 Snittbud
    6 bud
    Content Writing Avslutades left

Aspects you can consider while drafting the report -Website and social media optimization -Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks Research and identity the most influential blogs in the industry. -Follow them and provide reports or updates -Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and more Suggest ways in which your current social media strategy can be enhanced - Evaluate various social media platforms -Create a proposal on a potential social media strategy - Critique the company website from the user perspective, brainstorm ideas for boosting the user experience -Keyword analysis - Cost/benefit analysis *Pages - 3 *Duration ASAP *Plagiarism free content

$11 (Avg Bid)
    $11 Snittbud
    19 bud

We would like to turn a raspberry pi 4 into a USB UVC and stereo mic UAC gadget (bonus for Ethernet gadget functionality at the same time as well) via its usb-c port. This has been accomplished to some extent by others, but we would like someone ...by others, but we would like someone to flesh out a c++ project that allows us to pass processed cv::Mats from opencv to the output buffer at 30fps. (Likely the User_ptr method in the github below) For audio, we are interested in a stereo i2s mic setup. Hardware for this is to be determined. If it makes sense, we can split video and audio into separate milestones.

$140 (Avg Bid)
    $140 Snittbud
    2 bud

This website forum has over 199K posts in it and I need it to analyze the data for market preparation of some of our products. One does not have much activity, but I need 199K posts scraped. The other is more active with almost 2.5 million posts. Data we need. Board and SubBoard Post Title Post Date/Time Post Author Original Topic View Count Reply Reply Date/Time Reply Author View Count

$163 (Avg Bid)
    $163 Snittbud
    34 bud
    online PR manager Avslutades left

Looking for someone trust worthy to handle my linked profile and Instagram fluent in English is a must and can work via whatsapp payment is done per month / writing articles and participating in Business community forums is a must.

$39 (Avg Bid)
    $39 Snittbud
    26 bud

We're looking for a number of product testers to test out new classes, as an online education company. This will involve 1 hour attending a class of your choosing. If you have a positive experience with this class, we would like you to share that opinion on public forums, talking about what you enjoyed with this. This is open to anyone with any level of experience in product testing or any educational level, as we want to get feedback from testers of all different skill levels and backgrounds.

$4 / hr (Avg Bid)
    Sekretessavtal
    $4 / hr Snittbud
    37 bud
    CLICK FUNNELS Avslutades left

I need a badass at click funnels who can configure multiple discount codes for multiple products. I've been told by my current guy (who's good) that this is impossible. I've also been pushed to click funnels support forums by the click funnels support team. How and why this isn't a simple piece of NATIVE functionality blows my mind. Regardless, it has to be fixed and I need someone's help. My checkout process has multiple products and I have multiple discount codes that must be activated.

$516 (Avg Bid)
    $516 Snittbud
    4 bud
    Online Research Avslutades left

Hello, I need to search for English forums and online discussions, where is discussion about erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, erection problems, etc. I need list of English forums/discussions on ED topic with url link. Not Facebook group, only online discussions, health forums etc. Thank you

$11 (Avg Bid)
    $11 Snittbud
    16 bud
    Cyber Security Avslutades left

Come up with a model… that will look at data from the following sources: • Over 150 Social Media sites including popular sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, SnapChat, WhatsApp, VK, YouTube, Pinterest, Steam, Dating Sites Blogs, microblogs • forums Electoral and voter rolls globally (start in Hong Kong, China, - then go to US, Canada, and then go to Europe, Russia, go to Africa and end in Australia) • Official or officially sanctioned company registration data and corporate registries in over 200 jurisdictions • Shopping and consumer review sites • Over 100 Local business and telephone directories • Over 22,000 regional, national, and international news sources, including finance and trade press. Both English and local langu...

$35069 (Avg Bid)
    $35069 Snittbud
    7 bud

I need an iPhone app. I would like it designed and built. I want an iPhone application similar to I want a forum style app with ability for different topics and ability for people to comment and like questions and answers Notifications when persons question is answered. Ability to add other pages, for example ‘news’, contact, blog, etc I also ...au I want a forum style app with ability for different topics and ability for people to comment and like questions and answers Notifications when persons question is answered. Ability to add other pages, for example ‘news’, contact, blog, etc I also want a feature to message me for urgent legal advice I want to host it on host gator and have a backend for me to get user details and manage forums Admon adv...

$297 (Avg Bid)
    $297 Snittbud
    14 bud

...must be search engine friendly, that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices. * Page should not be excluded by robots.txt. * No links from "under construction" pages. * No sites which ask for money later. * No contextual ads sites, pop ups, intrusive advertising, etc. NO SPAMMING * No No ping sites, No links within newsgroups. * No link from: torrent sites, file sharing forums, guest books, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, bookmarks or black hat sites. * All links must be ONE WAY non-reciprocal links from relevant websites. * Links must be static HTML links. Including the target keywords I provide in anchor text...

$193 (Avg Bid)
    $193 Snittbud
    13 bud
    Promote content Avslutades left

I need someone who can create and post in forums and other websites in order to attract real customers. This is not for SEO purpose.

$5 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $5 / hr Snittbud
    19 bud

Online researchers | Opportunities for freshers too Researchers must be self-driven individuals with a knack for investigative work. They must be highly detailed oriented and very well organized with the ability to communicate well in writing and verbally. Core skills: •Collect and analyse data from various forums, search engines, social media platforms, etc,.. •Should be a multitasker, deep researcher •Must be proactive Daily 8 hrs Needed

$72 (Avg Bid)
    $72 Snittbud
    24 bud

Hello, my site I Need to place 10 backlinks dofollow to domen from trust sites (forums, blogs, overview) to my domen and 3 link for each post. Surround links with original text more than 350 sim and 75% unic. anna kendrick boob job gal gadot nose job gal gadot nose job lara spencer boob job owen wilson after nose job kellyanne conway botox https://celebritysurgerypro

$44 (Avg Bid)
    $44 Snittbud
    10 bud

Online researchers | Opportunities for freshers too Researchers must be self-driven individuals with a knack for investigative work. They must be highly detailed oriented and very well organized with the ability to communicate well in writing and verbally. Core skills: •Collect and analyse data from various forums, search engines, social media platforms, etc,.. •Should be a multitasker, deep researcher •Must be proactive Daily 8 hrs Needed

$71 (Avg Bid)
    $71 Snittbud
    35 bud

$57 (Avg Bid)
    $57 Snittbud
    36 bud

Hi, I am looking for an ENGLISH - ARABIC version of Infographic representation for a website ( project) which can be presented to the different forums as a marketing brochure. I will tell you what is in my mind as a message to the audience , how to represent it in TEXT & INFOGRAPHIC will be your creativeness. You need to share some of your previous work for our reference.

$16 (Avg Bid)
    $16 Snittbud
    23 bud

I have a youtube channel related to finance and stock market. I want someone to be able to bring traffic to the youtube - especially relevant one that can possibly subscribe. I am not looking for the page optimization etc. Please do not suggest any on page optimization. Please suggest posting the youtube links on forums, linkedin, quora, reditt. I would also like someone to run youtube ads and suggest budget for it. Please respond what kind of work you have done in past and how it resulted in increase in number of subscribers Will share details of the youtube channel in message

$123 (Avg Bid)
    $123 Snittbud
    42 bud

...comments on courses page. Does not work from the course page. 3f. Remove Hummingbird Knowledge & Expertise of working with Eduma theme is essential. See Eduma links below.

$18 (Avg Bid)
    $18 Snittbud
    3 bud
    Build me a website Avslutades left

...and in percentage how much you finished in every subject you started *** "Forum" tab - it should have a forum topic for every subject, and for every subject it will have "little topics" like "Math II unit 3 - exercise 28", or "Biology I - technical problems", or "Literature III - have an idea you want to share?" Those specific quotes I gave will be also accessible through the specific subject forums. **** "about us + contact us" tab - for every technical problem or questions. I'm adding an unfinished idea of how the progress tab should look, of course i want it to look more real and modern, and I need this progress chart flow for every subject (but I'm not good with designs). I need it to have some logic in...

$239 (Avg Bid)
    $239 Snittbud
    26 bud

I am working on a website where I have two mycred point types. Point type a will be used to purchase product a while point type b will be used to purchase product b. Now I have created both point types and point a is working fine. However I need to configure mycred plugin for point b. The result could be a snippet or custom plugin. Im okay with both. A s...I have two mycred point types. Point type a will be used to purchase product a while point type b will be used to purchase product b. Now I have created both point types and point a is working fine. However I need to configure mycred plugin for point b. The result could be a snippet or custom plugin. Im okay with both. A shorter version of my needs can be found here

$40 (Avg Bid)
    $40 Snittbud
    3 bud

Hello I am looking for high end development company to build an application as the following: The application is for Medical Marriage Solutions, the main idea is to provide platform for all the people who seek help related to Marriage solutions. it will contain 3 main sections : - Shop - Advice (forums ) - Consult Shop : will be a Market place with full online shopping experience (Category, Sub category, Search, filter , review, and everything) Advice is a Discussion forum like (Quora) where anyone can share problem or advice. - Consult in this section the users can communicate with doctors directly using Q&A schedule online appointment with doctor (Consultation) Book appointment at doctor clinic This is the idea of the project , i need it to be well executed from profe...

$7635 (Avg Bid)
    $7635 Snittbud
    115 bud

Hi, We´re about the rebrand our website. When this is done we will start a marketing campaign. We will need english/russian/spanish speakers to promote our affiliate deals on various groups/forum/communities. All social media etc. The material will be provided but should be alternated or improved by the freelancer. You might also be provided with chatting accounts via our website or skype / Telegram to finalize the leads. The price will be negociated in funcion of the service and the quality provided.

$102 (Avg Bid)
    $102 Snittbud
    13 bud

I need a bugg fixed in my Prestashop 1.7. It's quite well described in the Prestashop forum so please check and read the information in the link. At this moment it's only this bugg I need fixed but if I'm happy with this jobb there will be more work in the future.

$190 (Avg Bid)
    $190 Snittbud
    18 bud
    Get me Sales Avslutades left

I need a Dedicated freelancer to advertise my E-Commerce Business on forums and other sites to guarantee me at least 10 sales in a day You will be paid AFTER the sale's are complete and if you do good work I will increase your pay per hour and extend how much you work for, as long as you live up to my offer, Off days can be discussed after you get the first 10 sales for me.

$15 (Avg Bid)
    Framhäv
    $15 Snittbud
    2 bud

Hi, I've been working on a wordpress based website using elementor for a month now, and doing some SEO thing at the moment, however last week on 30th July ; my changes stopped reflecting on mobile. I went so many material available on internet and discussion forums and did everything i could have. Deleted cache from Browsers, Wordpress plugin (autoptimize), web server host Godaddy and hostgator but nothing worked. I used Cloudflare CDN as part of my SEO on 26th July but on very next day i had to delete it for some other reason, so i suspected that some kind of cache would have been left there unpurged and may be mobile website(not using different version of website, its same as desktop but responsive) is fetching the content from CDN server (very unlikely as i had already delet...

$26 (Avg Bid)
    $26 Snittbud
    2 bud

...debug applications Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic Provide training and support to internal teams Build reusable code and libraries for future use Liaise with the front-end developers and other team members to identify new features Utilize back-end data services and contribute to increasing existing data services APIs. Participate in forums and stay updated on emerging technologies relevant to the organization. Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience 3+ years of experience in software development or a serious open source track record. 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying large scale applic...

$2453 (Avg Bid)
    $2453 Snittbud
    2 bud

i need cannabid seo backlinks from cannabis forum i need cannabis seo back links from cannabis forums and only dofollw cannabisbacklinks from cannabis website and cannabis related websites i need only cannabis off page seo for only cannas related seo and backlinks write to me only if you can do what i am asking on my project description...

$77 (Avg Bid)
    $77 Snittbud
    12 bud

Looking to start a website to be a database for certain collectible items like an ebay. i want auctions, escrow and a wikipedia like database as well as private forums and user accounts

$19 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $19 / hr Snittbud
    7 bud

Work on a commission basis. You need to post a referral link of our project. We guarantee a high percentage of sales from our side. And stable payments. If you are not afraid of work and want to make money, contact us

$1939 (Avg Bid)
    $1939 Snittbud
    2 bud

...cover letter and state you abide by above stated policy. I am hiring a team to help research and develop a very targeted traffic source list. This list will then be used for the promotion of a new product (details below). Your work will involve developing this list and then it may involve in working that list to drive traffic. This product will be promoted world-wide. Global social media and forums will be included in this promotion. Also, specific country platforms will also be considered. The following policy is important and is expected to be followed: 1. You will be given an area to focus your research in. 2. You will develop a list of traffic targets from that research area. 3. Should you be assigned the task of using that list to actually promote the product within, ...

$12 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $12 / hr Snittbud
    4 bud

I am having problems related to the issue described here (). I am using a sleepy pi hat to control a raspberry pi running the solo operating system (). The device will work for several days then something happens and the RTC resets itself to the wrong date.

$125 (Avg Bid)
    $125 Snittbud
    6 bud

I would like to promote my telegram channel. My expectations include: - Increased followers of channel (real members) - Advertise my channel to many customers - Targeted customers are medical students and doctors - I can send you some other groups/channels with many members that I want to target, if it somehow helps. Promotion methods may include advertising the channel in appropriate forums/websites... Further discussions on how to better promote the channel would be greatly appreciated.

$30 (Avg Bid)
    $30 Snittbud
    13 bud

...website. The purpose is to advertise the contents of my website to those who belong in the same field and might be interested in my products. Briefly about my website, it is about medical products, so my customer target would be doctors and medical students. The freelancer should be able to find good markets (forums, facebook groups...) that can be useful for the marketing. The freelancer is supposed to have good marketing strategies, like to advertise my products in appropriate forums, to send marketing emails to correct customers, or to create websites that can support the advertisement. SEO of the contents in website can be discussed as a small part of the strategy but is not what I need, because it is being done by another team already. Additional fees, if required,...

$312 (Avg Bid)
    $312 Snittbud
    26 bud

i need cannabis seo need cbd seo i need my on on page and off page cannabis seo. i need seo back links to be built on high DA cannabis forums and only forums and websites related to cannabis... i need only quality seo back links and off page work related to my business niche.

$90 (Avg Bid)
    $90 Snittbud
    33 bud

Hello! I am looking for a Chinese speaking person to promote the SaaS service in the Chinese internet segment. To do this, you will need to cooperate and seek contacts with Chinese bloggers in the relevant niche, social network groups, forums, etc. Please send your applications.

$11 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $11 / hr Snittbud
    3 bud

New website related to covid19 and other ailment database and rest API launching. Apps to be launched in parallel. Looking for someone well versed in social media to put the name everywhere and sell the idea.. hashtags, search engines, forums, we need maximum exposure. Also enabling other developers to do their own apps and share their profits... Everything for free, no publicity on website, getting financed based on donations only .. So really need popular movement to embrace it.

$122 (Avg Bid)
    $122 Snittbud
    11 bud

Here is my job request, please browse it over and ask any questions:

$227 (Avg Bid)
    $227 Snittbud
    4 bud

I need you to write some articles. I need your own unique review about our online websolution SMS EasyReader&Printer () only from your high quality Android or niche TECH sites, blogs or forums. Requirements 1. Only sites related to Android or TECH sites related to smartphones 2. Your own content, image and unique review/article 3. Two do-follow link to our site

$15 (Avg Bid)
    $15 Snittbud
    4 bud

I would like to get my sports blog website up and running. my blog website will include quizzes. so what plugin to be used the website will also include discussion forums. login/signup options should be there social media sharing in the end will also have to explain me about everything that is present in the website some seo skill will be an added advantages please note that the expectation level will be high please give reference if you have done something similar particually quizzes as well

$261 (Avg Bid)
    $261 Snittbud
    43 bud

very simple task I need someone to formulate a list of a few messages using the guidelines I give you. then post them simultaneously and continuously on a litterally like 2-4 forums. very simple

$22 (Avg Bid)
    $22 Snittbud
    12 bud

Topp forums community artiklar