- SOM ANVÄNDS AV
showcase arbeten från våra frilansare
Få mer gjort med frilansare
Du behöver inte göra allt själv
Spendera mer tid på det du gör bäst och börja få mer gjort.
Anlita till en bråkdel av kostnaden
Hitta en arme av designers, utvecklare, marknadsförare och skribenter.
Ångra inte en dålig rekrytering
Läs recensioner från verkliga personer så du vet att du får den bästa.
As Featured in
Världens största marknadsplats
Miljoner med användare, från små företag till stora, entreprenörer till starups använder Freelancer för att förvandla sina ideér till verklighet.
TOTALT ANTAL UPPLAGDA JOBB
Takes reviews and feedback in a good spirit and makes his work more valuable
If you're looking for a talented technical content writer you'll find people like Ashish to help you accomplish your needs.
Anlita an eBook Writer på Freelancer
What is an eBook? An electronic book (eBook for short) is a book published in digital format. Originally eBooks were principally a converted electronic version of a print published book. The demand for books in digital format has increased exponentially (an estimated 28% of Americans read at least one eBook during 2015), and coupled with lower publishing costs and a boom in eBook reading technology, the prevalence of eBooks with no print alternative is extensive.
An eBook typically consists of text and images, relatively consistent to the printed alternative, although a key differentiator in many eBooks is interactivity, leveraging internal links and the power of the internet. EBooks are often designed for enjoyment on dedicated e-readers, such as Amazon’s popular Kindle product. However, the ubiquitous nature of mobile phones, tablets and other devices with controllable viewing screens has heightened eBook consumption and minimized the requirement for an exclusive eBook reading device.
A 5% increase in eBook consumption during the past 12 months has many experts predicting e-publishing will overtake traditional publishing in the not so distant future.
eBooks are published, sold and downloaded in a variety of formats to ensure device compatibility. The most common formats include:
- ePUB - ePub is an eBook version developed by the International Digital Publishing Forum. It is based on XHTML and XML technologies and is compatible with devices such as Apple's iPad, iPhone, Sony readers, Kobo e-reader and Nook from Barnes and Noble.
- AZW - AZW is the Amazon adopted format utilized on Kindle devices. It is similar to MOBI and can be leveraged by non-Kindle devices, such as smartphones and tablets, through the availability of Kindle apps.
- PDF - Perhaps the most commonly understand format is PDF, constructed for Adobe products. Native support for PDF is ubiquitous, or can be achieved through the free download of Adobe Reader.
- MOBI - MOBI is MobiPocket’s eBook reading software for use on PDAs and smartphones. A range of third-party readers can view MOBI devices including Stanza, FBReader, Kindle and STDU Viewer.
- ODF - The default format for OpenOffice, a popular alternative to MS Office, is ODF. ODF is an XML-based construct for compatible eBook files.
There are a range of motivations for eBooks creation. Most commonly individuals or businesses create fiction or nonfiction books to generate revenues through sales. Increasingly prevalent is the delivery of eBooks as a source of valuable content to customers. Numerous businesses use free eBooks as a lead generation tool, provided in exchange for a prospect's contact information.
At Freelancer.com there's an extensive community of eBook writers who are proficient in research and writing, and familiar with diverse topics from Science to Business, Math’s to Real Estate, Romance to Sports. If you are in need of a well-researched, brilliantly ghostwritten novel or non-fiction publication, then post a project on Freelancer.com today. With over 19 million users, you'll find the perfect freelancer for your project in no time. If you're still not sure who to hire, select the "recruiter" option, and a dedicated team of Recruiters will help you find the perfect match for your business.
Don't wait! Post a project today!
Så här fungerar det
1. Publicera jobb
Berätta vad du behöver få gjort inom sekunder.
2. Välj frilansare
Få ditt första bud inom sekunder och välj från de bästa.
3. Följ process
Chatta med din frilansare och granska deras arbete 24/7.
4. Betala säkert
Betala endast när du är helt nöjd.
Hitta E-boksförfattare Nu
Det är snabbt, enkelt och vi behöver bara några få detaljer för att komma igångFå kostnadsfria offerter