Selling a list of domain names on Freemarket has never been easier, thanks to our newly added feature, Bulk Listings. Gone are the days of spending hours listing each of your domains for sale individually. You can go back to doing what you do best - building websites, writing killer content, or designing apps.
What are Bulk Listings?
Our Bulk Listings feature allows you to post and sell up to 250 individual domains all at the same time. It’s a quick and practical approach to posting multiple domains that have a set price but don't contain long descriptions.This will help you get all of your domains ready for sale and be seen by buyers much more quickly.
How to Use Bulk Listings
To post a list of domains using the bulk listings feature, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Freemarket account. If you haven't got one yet, simply sign up for free.
2. Click on the "Post Your Website or Domain" tab found at the upper left hand corner of the page.
3. Choose "Multiple Domains" under the Listing type options and enter your list of domains in the space provided, then click "Set Pricing". Don’t forget to separate your domain names with commas.
4. Set the pricing for your "Starting Bid," "Reserve Price" and "Buy Now Price".
Don’t forget to indicate the correct currency. After you have set the pricing, click "Apply" and your set price will reflect on all the listings. You can also change the prices individually if you want to.
5. Check your entries and see if there’s any error. Once you’re 100% sure they’re accurate, click "Post Listings".
6. You'll then be sent verification emails to each Whois email for the posted listings. Make sure to click on each link from these emails to complete the verification process.
That’s it! Listing hundreds or even thousands of domains is now really quick and easy with our bulk listings feature. Go and list your domains and make money today!
Share your thoughts and start the conversation in the comment box below.